What's new

Help needed Seaforth Highlanders Stag hat pins

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello:

Well, I did something I normally don't do, but took a risk on trade, for detecting equipment. I made a trade on some Seaforth Highlander stag pins and misc. buttons and little silver. So far, the buttons turned out to be civilian, or modern military and little to no value....OUCH! I am hoping someone can give me some good news as what these may appraise at. I know little of these, and went against my better judgment. One stag is definitely smaller than the other, and the horns are shaped differently. I understand that these are also faked. I was told before the trade, that he was offered 400.00 for both. Yes? No? My fingers are crossed. Hoping they are indeed of value to 400.00 or I am in the dog house. Again :D


Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • PICT0001.webp
    PICT0001.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 379
  • PICT0002.webp
    PICT0002.webp
    65 KB · Views: 355
  • PICT0003.webp
    PICT0003.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 362
  • PICT0004.webp
    PICT0004.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 385
Mike, sit backand relax because ir can take a while. It was a bit over a month to get information back from the RCMP historian.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like the hallmark is for the retailer. I didn't find anything that would indicate they made their own jewelry.
 

Attachments

  • scott.gif
    scott.gif
    71.8 KB · Views: 199
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom