HELP on drawing

greeklover

Sep 18, 2004
Hi guys!!Anyone can give me a lead on this sketch which is based on the original map.It is 99.9 % identical to the original
please any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks

edit --> i removed the sketch since there's nothing left to say here and i think there's been much of attention drawn to it

Thank you all for your help and assistance

dulak

Greenie
Mar 15, 2005
Greece
greeklover said:
WELL chriistmas is coming up and all the work on the subject is stopped.Can anyone suggest a good book or site (except www.treasurehuntesuniversity.com) for study in Christmas vacation?We need to study the drawing from scatch and also i'll provide to you an updated drawing with all the new symbols discovered in the last visits.All this time i have the feeling that we're all in this one ,not only my partners and i just need to say thank you 2 all of you guys!!!
Merry christmas ,have a nice holidays and may the new year be filled with new discoveries and success in all of your projects!!! :D
Hello,
I am french but retired in Greece with plenty of time.
I have some very good tools:

Syscal KID SW24 with appropriate software
Gradiometer GRAD-601-1 (Fluxgate magnometer)
Resistivity meter from TR/CIA
Deeper 8 (Pulse detector)

If you think that I can help you, get in touch
If you need more infos on these tools, ask me !
They are used by geologist and archies.
Dulak

Upvote 0
F

Floater

Geez guys I'm bookmarking this one. What a great story so far. I wont comment on anything since I know very little about these types of maps and symbols but keep the thread going untill it pans out. HH

Upvote 0
A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

? ? ?Deeper 8 (Pulse detector0)
Hi,dulak what do you think of the performance of the deeper 8. I receive E-mails from the makers once or twice a week ( En francais bien sur) but I would like to hear from an actual user. Thanks ARCOM

Upvote 0

dulak

Greenie
Mar 15, 2005
Greece
ARCOMANDPURPLE said:
? ? ?Deeper 8 (Pulse detector0)
Hi,dulak what do you think of the performance of the deeper 8. I receive E-mails from the makers once or twice a week ( En francais bien sur) but I would like to hear from an actual user. Thanks ARCOM
Deeper8 is very powerful and can detect very deep depending of the size of the target.
There is no discrimination even if they say that they reject iron objects.
I have a friend with a White XLT but Deeper8 is better.

Upvote 0

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
i saw where someone posted these symbols were spanish,,if so here is some help,,,,,,,i will give symbols and meanings,,it will be up to you to put it all together to find the meaning and/or directions;;;;;;;carved cross with circle==change of course, key, life, earth, or treasure directly underneath,,,,,,,symbol upper right like D on side with x on it==mine, cave, or direction indicator,,,,,,tree with triangle==treasure buried within area of three trees or rocks,,,three trees==same as tree with triangle,,,,,,,,tree with triangle and circle{ my picture shows tree with base in triangle} ==treasure buried around THIS tree or rock,,,,,,,trapezoid shape{mine shows whole shape while yours is open on one side} == mine, tunnel, or entrance,,,,,,,A in box== travel on , incription, direction indicator, travel on to triangle of rocks or trees, area, or treasure buried at corner,,,,,,,the box the A is in is rectangle..rectangle===180 degrees,,,,,,,,,,if square == 90 degrees or right ascention,,,,,,,circle==mine, knoll, cave, measurement, treasure, this is the place, directional indicator, church objects below,,,,,,clock symbol== 90 degrees, right,,,,,,,,cross with circle==woman, venus,,,,,,, 8 symbol with line===all i show on this is an 8 being infinity or day,,and that a line over a letter means== times 1000,,,,,,,,triangle with cross==outside,,,,,,,,4 slashes==distance,={,also show 3 slashmarks as being a dry creek bed},,,,,,,,,,f==jesuits,,,,,,,x==treasure {church},,,,,,,the thing like a zipper with all the IIIIIIIIII== distance, direction, depth.......you have fun now,,,,,good luck, gldhntr

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread