What's new

Help On Jim Straight Book

Azabu

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! A friend seem to find a copy to purchase the 8th Edition of Jim Straight's Follow the Drywashers Vol 3. The Nuggetshooters Bible. Anyone know where I can find a copy?

Thanks!
 
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have better luck here. Be sure to post in the Arizona; California; sub-sections:occasion14:
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Azabu! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
Wow - I searched and all I could find were MD'rs looking for the book and no one selling any!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom