What's new

Help on ring markings

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks in advance 20180730_204754.webp20180730_204719.webp20180730_204645.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very good imfo.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks i think your right. Any luck on th Ca?
I think the Ca is the makers mark and that info may be documented somewhere, but just not online. I'd like to see the whole ring in its entirety? Maybe the style and design of it will help in identifying who made it?
 
Upvote 0
I think the Ca is the makers mark and that info may be documented somewhere, but just not online. I'd like to see the whole ring in its entirety? Maybe the style and design of it will help in identifying who made it?
Just found it. Danish from c.f.andreasen
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom