What's new

Help please found on CW site looks like picture frame.

Hutch911

Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
892
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this over the weekend. looks like a picture frame maybe please help if you can. Sorry the pictures are not the best.

Thanks
Hutch
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0532.webp
    DSCF0532.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 350
  • DSCF0533.webp
    DSCF0533.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 334
I am going to say that it is most likely hardware from a door or furniture.
 
Upvote 0
I think it is a small picture frame that held a pic of a soldiers's sweetheart or mother, or wife or wife and kids, or family, or dog in the civil war era. Just a guess. Monty
 
Upvote 0
The style of it is late victorian which kills the CW connection. I agree with Cheyenne (which incidently is coming on the "western channel" in 3 minutes!) and think it is door hardware, maybe even an embellishment to an early door bell button. I wish I had an old Sears catalogue from the era!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom