What's new

Help Please! Website Down?

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
1
Location
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been unable to access my website. I can still make changes through the back-end tools. Although I can "see it" by logging in and clicking on "view", it is not formatted correctly. I have contacted the customer service but they claim it is my ISP that is blocking it. It seems to be all sites from webs.com that are having the issue.

Can anyone click on the link and tell me if it loads correctly and tell me who your ISP (internet service provider) is? It may be a Comcast thing.

http://neilinwestjersey.webs.com
 

Attachments

  • sc.webp
    sc.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 175
Hi Neil, I clicked on you link and, although a bit slow, your site did come up as per pic attached :icon_thumleft:.
 

Attachments

  • Neil.webp
    Neil.webp
    53 KB · Views: 177
Seems to be working fine for me. :thumbsup:
Check which browser you are using.

Some HTML programs let you see the page in different browsers, and perhaps the
one you are using needs tweeking.
You may need a plug-in, like a Flash reader to see certain parts.

Good luck.
 
Loads up fine here in Canada (pretty fast too) via Roger's ISP
 
Loads okay via Charter.
 
Maybe it's a Comcast thing. I have Comcast and tried to download your site and I was timed out :dontknow:
 
spartacus53 said:
Maybe it's a Comcast thing. I have Comcast and tried to download your site and I was timed out :dontknow:

It is. I am going to cut and paste the "tech support" session in the comedy section when it is over. I am chatting with a rep now. I have heard from friends with COmcast all over NJ and they cannot access it, yet when I tell this to Comcast support they have me unplugging my router and resetting my cable modem. Friggin MORONS
 
Neil in West Jersey said:
yet when I tell this to Comcast support they have me unplugging my router and resetting my cable modem. Friggin MORONS

Maybe I should reset my modem too :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom