P PALEOMAN Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 277 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location COLORADO Detector(s) used WHITES XLT Feb 18, 2009 #1 what kind of button? ty for looking! Attachments IMG_0056.webp 35.6 KB · Views: 205 IMG_0057.webp 47.7 KB · Views: 202
east tx digger Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location chandler, tx Detector(s) used whites xlt Feb 18, 2009 #2 Looks to be a decoritive stud off of a dog collar or purse or jacket....not sure just my opinion. Upvote 0
S seger98 Guest Feb 18, 2009 #3 east tx digger said: Looks to be a decoritive stud off of a dog collar or purse or jacket....not sure just my opinion. Click to expand... I thought the same thing but off of a horses harness! Upvote 0
east tx digger said: Looks to be a decoritive stud off of a dog collar or purse or jacket....not sure just my opinion. Click to expand... I thought the same thing but off of a horses harness!
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2009 #4 seger98 said: east tx digger said: Looks to be a decoritive stud off of a dog collar or purse or jacket....not sure just my opinion. Click to expand... I thought the same thing but off of a horses harness! Click to expand... yeap, thats the type of stud I was thinking of Upvote 0
seger98 said: east tx digger said: Looks to be a decoritive stud off of a dog collar or purse or jacket....not sure just my opinion. Click to expand... I thought the same thing but off of a horses harness! Click to expand... yeap, thats the type of stud I was thinking of