What's new

HELP please

eolson3

Full Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
165
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Found this at a garage sale.. It looks pretty old. Its a wooden box with stone relief panels with odd designs. About 8 x 9 x 4 inches . Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 0416022059a.webp
    0416022059a.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 101
It appears to be of relatively simple construction, with lap-joint corners. I don't think it is very old, but could be wrong. No idea on the plates. Neat looking trinket box though!
 
Upvote 0
Mystery Box

Did it look like the inside of the box look like it was lined? I think it's possible that it might be a cremation urn. I hope I'm wrong.....It is very cool looking.
 
Upvote 0
It was lined, actually I was thinking the same.... red velvety type lining...
 
Upvote 0
What about a humidor for cigars.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom