help please

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
According to their website: VLF @ 12.5 KHz
Surface coil - 6 meters
Deep search coil - 12 meters

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
tounsi85, it will depend on the size object. The bigger the object, the deeper it will detect it to. So why don't you tell us what size object you have in mind, that you think your looking for. Then we can venture some depths. Ie.: coin size? Jar sized? toaster size? Refrigerator size? Volkwagon sized ? etc....

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
50 to 200 kg of gold ?? That's 110 to 440 POUNDS of gold dude ! I'll address your tech. question in a bit, but first, want to address this part of it. Let me guess: You're either from somewhere in Asia (probably Phillipines), or Mexico. Right ? Those locations are filled with superstition and lore of "gold in every cave", blah blah. And of course, each story is "iron-clad true". Sure. ::) So to start with: Any time a story starts like this, I'm immediately suspect that we're dealing with urban legends, myth, superstition, etc... I mean, do the math the current price of gold per ounce, then multiply it out through the weight you're talking about ! You'll be immediately talking about $2,000,000 to $5,000,000 worth of gold melt value alone !

But getting back to your tech. question: Gold is very dense material, so "100 pounds" of it (like in brick bar form/shape), might only be as big as a toaster or whatever. As such, sure, the machine you're talking about will find that stuff. Or you can simply get a 2-box unit (like a TM-808). It will get a toaster sized object down to perhaps 4 or 5 ft.

And let me guess: This object is, of necessity, insanely deep, right? Nevermind that an object is equally hidden whether it's only 1 ft. or 10 ft. deep. Either depth is equally invisible from the surface, for "hiding" purposes. But despite that, the treasure legends always mandate that the treasure is crazy depths.

Once you're done searching for that one, come to the USA, and there's plenty of "lost mine" type treasure legends here, to keep you busy for a lifetime. The stories are a dime a dozen.

OP
OP
T

tounsi85

Feb 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from tunisia we have roman treasures

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lots of sand to play with in your area of hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread