What's new

Help probably military button & todays finds Indiands and silver

8Reales

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
3,632
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Help probably military button & today's finds Indiands and silver

Its been a while since I last posted, first we had the monster snow storm here in Baltimore and then I upgraded to the AT Pro, first couple of hunts were tough with only a few bare huntable spots mainly under trees. The first success with the ATP came in the form silver 925 its a engraved cufflink with a letter M from couple days ago, then comes today's finds, the what I think its a military button with US N.A. on the front, no visible marks on the back. My first Indian cents a fatty 1863 and 1881, the four wheats 1913, 1917 x 2 and 1941, some clad, a piece of pottery, an old nail, those metal pieces that look like a strainer, what are those exactly? Last but not least that copper color looking bullet? Any ideas? Is it live? IMG_20160206_121851049.webpIMG_20160206_121851049.webpIMG_20160206_121851049.webpIMG_20160206_121851049.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160206_122022452.webp
    IMG_20160206_122022452.webp
    164.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20160206_122042663_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160206_122042663_HDR.webp
    147.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20160206_121936781.webp
    IMG_20160206_121936781.webp
    410.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20160206_121941701.webp
    IMG_20160206_121941701.webp
    470.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20160206_121946897.webp
    IMG_20160206_121946897.webp
    448 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20160206_122202529.webp
    IMG_20160206_122202529.webp
    186 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20160206_122159577.webp
    IMG_20160206_122159577.webp
    168.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20160206_122156522.webp
    IMG_20160206_122156522.webp
    177.3 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 14
I can't help you on the ID's but it looks like a fantastic hunt. Congrats.
 
wtg on finds
those collar disc are usually collectible - $20 and up - so its a keeper
I knew guys long ago that would scrap them for brass or throw them out :nono::nono::nono:
 
So its a collar disk, before MD I knew stuff about coins, but when it comes to relics and military items I'm blank. Thanks for the quick I'd and thanks everyone for commenting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom