What's new

Help support National police week.

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shake a cops hand, buy their lunch, or simply say thank you.
And fly the blue!!
National Police Week
pd blue.webp
 
I'm a supporter too...d2
 
Yes, Go Blue! :thumbsup:
 
We couldn't live with out them [emoji106]
 
I support my local police, Connecticut state police, and the FBI.
 
Thank you, police officers!
 
Well back in the day, I would have said don't try to shake my hand, I don't want you getting that close, don't pay for my lunch, cause somebody will accuse me of accepting gratuities, but hey, me and all the guys I worked with for 25 years really did appreciate a simple 'thank you'. That stuck with us, cause we felt like we did a good job.
 
I always say thank you for your service when I'm at the Dodger games or at Disneyland or anytime I have the opportunity!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom