What's new

Help with 14 K ring

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a Fatty Patty today.
It is marked 14 K FLAIR. (8.5 DWT)
I'm sure that the band is 14 K but the stone definitely looks like CZ.
My question is, what does the FLAIR mean? Is this a manufacturer ?
Thanks for the help.
If I can stay away from the lake tomorrow I will take it to a buddy of mine who owns a jewelry store.
GG
 

Attachments

  • DSC01000.webp
    DSC01000.webp
    267.7 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
Better picture

Better picture
 
Sorry having trouble with Picture
 

Attachments

  • DSC00999.webp
    DSC00999.webp
    217.4 KB · Views: 131
That's a fattty gold ring! Congrats!
 
Took it to a friend of mine that owns a huge jewelry store. It is 14 K like it is stamped and the stone was before CZ's. I forget what he called it.
Odd to have a 14 K band with a fake rock in it?
It's definitely a low grade fake stone. Also has several scratches in it.
I won't complain, 8.5 DWT of 14 K at 1,700 / oz = ABOUT $400.oo !
 
Sweet find, congratulations. Gotta dive today myself, if nothing else, feels good to be diving. Best of luck on your next dive.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom