plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2021 #1 Can't seem to find anything on this. Says H. M. 5¢ at the bar
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 16, 2021 #2 May we know the city and state where it was found? Upvote 0
plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Massachusetts but also find a lot of Rhode island stuff here Upvote 0
W Warrington Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2021 Messages 28 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2021 #4 Displaying my misspent youth, I can tell you that "beer chits" were common in Rhode Island into the 1960's. I still have some I won shooting pool (age undisclosed) Upvote 0
Displaying my misspent youth, I can tell you that "beer chits" were common in Rhode Island into the 1960's. I still have some I won shooting pool (age undisclosed)