What's new

Help with a couple Eagle buttons

Kevo_DFX

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX
I found these at two different sites today. Both in Maryland near Deep Creek. You wouldn't know it from my crappy photography skills, but both buttons are 22 mm. On the one that is not damaged, I think I can make out this one the backmark:

---> CITY BUTTON

That arrow is actually part of the backmark, though it isn't clear, so it could be some other device. So, when are they from?

buttons.jpg


Thanks,
Kevo
 
Kevo, these are Great Seal buttons, and BigCypressHunter is your man. Nice finds, Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • great seal city button works new york.webp
    great seal city button works new york.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom