What's new

Help with a Population Question Please?

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Does anyone here have access to the population #s on PCGS? Can you post or PM me the number of 1999 Wide AM Lincoln Cents in all grades please?

I have one and I've heard lots of speculation about how rare it is. Just curious how many have been graded by PCGS.

Thanks in advance,
JasonB
 
Upvote 0
That is helpful, 4 graded as MS-66 and that's the top grade. Can anyone view the total number is all grades?

Thanks,
JasonB
 
I think I saw somewhere that it is around three-hundred something. I think it has been mentioned on this forum before.
 
Some folks on here have found some lately. I've been looking for 9 years and found only one. They definitely are rare.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom