What's new

Help with Acme Bottling works Stamford Conn

losfound

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites dual field
Need some help with this Acme Bottling works Stamford Conn.
I found it while digging in So Cal many years ago and I have never been able to find anything on it.
Hoping someone knows something about it. It stands 9 3/4 inches.
Thanks Larry
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0643[1].webp
    IMG_0643[1].webp
    193.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0628[1].webp
    IMG_0628[1].webp
    275.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0629[1].webp
    IMG_0629[1].webp
    280.8 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Cool bottle. There is a bottle forum here on TNET if you don't get any answers here.
 
thank you
 
Here is what I know---Wilbur e. lewis founded acme bottle works, then he left in 1890 and established Eagle bottle works in Glenbrook---------hope this helps --:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom