S sjcjdj Tenderfoot Joined Mar 12, 2018 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2018 #1 I HAVE A COLD CAST ART DECO LADY WITH ARTIST SIGNATURE I AM HAVING TROUBLE IDENTIFYING CAN ANY ONE HELP Attachments DSCF8931.webp 172.5 KB · Views: 85 DSCF8947.webp 105.5 KB · Views: 98
I HAVE A COLD CAST ART DECO LADY WITH ARTIST SIGNATURE I AM HAVING TROUBLE IDENTIFYING CAN ANY ONE HELP
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2018 #2 Try and put a piece of paper and rub a pencil over the signature maybe it will be easier to read signature. Upvote 0
Try and put a piece of paper and rub a pencil over the signature maybe it will be easier to read signature.
grasshopper Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2007 Messages 1,931 Reaction score 3,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus/Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #3 It's W. Anina If you google that name you'll see some similar examples. Upvote 0