What's new

Help with Confederate Notes

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
5,942
Reaction score
753
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
My friend has these and want to know what they're worth. I assume the first one has little value due to the torn piece, but the other one is intact.
 

Attachments

  • P1030184.webp
    P1030184.webp
    95.6 KB · Views: 145
  • P1030185.webp
    P1030185.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 114
  • P1030186.webp
    P1030186.webp
    83.2 KB · Views: 127
  • P1030187.webp
    P1030187.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 129
  • P1030188.webp
    P1030188.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 133
  • P1030189.webp
    P1030189.webp
    70 KB · Views: 128
  • P1030190.webp
    P1030190.webp
    108.1 KB · Views: 128
  • P1030191.webp
    P1030191.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 123
I dont recall his name but there is a guy in I think Jacksonville or Tampa Fl who is supposed to be the expert He has a website I just didnt keep it Look around I also recall a past post asking about real Currency I might want to do a search here Since I posted I found his link http://www.uncledaveys.com/
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom