What's new

Help with dating??

bbheigle0605

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
127
Golden Thread
0
Just letting everyone know that I'm not familiar with marbles! I've found marbles here and there in the AG fields around my house over the years. Anyway, I found a few today and one is different from the usual white marbles I've found in the past. I know the white marbles could be found in paint cans and many other things. One on the far left is much larger and very irregular. Does anyone know anything about these? They were found in the same area. Thanks!!
 

Attachments

  • image-1999997795.webp
    image-1999997795.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 159
  • image-2568764381.webp
    image-2568764381.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 133
  • image-1727307503.webp
    image-1727307503.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 158
  • image-2240984467.webp
    image-2240984467.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 162
that blue one looks like a false eye
 
The stone ones look like maybe they are mill balls. The china white one is probably a marble, and the glass one is a really beat up machine made from the first part of the 1900s. All probably date from 1930s and older.
 
Help with dating??

Take her someplace nice.

Spring for a decent bottle of wine.

Be very interested in whatever she has to say.

She'll give plenty of clues if she's interested.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom