Cariboo5
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2011
- Messages
- 1,115
- Reaction score
- 2,662
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
This one I think will be a long shot to find. I have not been able to come across any info at all on this artist with probably the main reason being that he
is not a known or well displayed for works of art. The painting to me is very well done and of a western scene with a cowboy laying beside his horse for
warmth in the winter time (first painting I've seen like this). It is oil on canvas and the tag on the back says painted by Matthew Ratajczak and explains
reason why. Maybe someone can just do the right research and find some info... Thanks to all ........
is not a known or well displayed for works of art. The painting to me is very well done and of a western scene with a cowboy laying beside his horse for
warmth in the winter time (first painting I've seen like this). It is oil on canvas and the tag on the back says painted by Matthew Ratajczak and explains
reason why. Maybe someone can just do the right research and find some info... Thanks to all ........








