What's new

✅ SOLVED Help with ID please…..

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I have seen one before. My friend found it yesterday. Approx 5" long, two pieces of brass fastened together. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7192.webp
    IMG_7192.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7193.webp
    IMG_7193.webp
    114.6 KB · Views: 99
Its not a pocket knife sans scales?
 
Upvote 0
reminds me of a part of an old hernia truss.
 
Upvote 0
This should help with your ID:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.10.51 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.10.51 AM.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
great I.D . I would have never guessed that one.
 
Upvote 0
Great ID Creskol
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks creskol
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom