Digger70pa Hero Member Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 737 Reaction score 2,410 Golden Thread 0 Location The Cumberland Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 11, 2018 #1 I found this in a Yankee camp this spring. I have the slightest idea what it is. Any ideas? Attachments 15392925266483.webp 17.2 KB · Views: 107 15392924259630.webp 21 KB · Views: 99 15392924676362.webp 22.2 KB · Views: 93 15392924498961.webp 19.3 KB · Views: 96 Upvote 0
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2018 #2 I wish that I could help , but it sure looks to be made for some pretty heavy duty work. Good Luck with an ID. & Good Weekend. Davey
I wish that I could help , but it sure looks to be made for some pretty heavy duty work. Good Luck with an ID. & Good Weekend. Davey
GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Oct 13, 2018 #3 that is a part out of a lantern