What's new

Help with identifying my.....plz

Amyjenn76

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I'm wanting to learn more about this beauty.
I found it in a closet of the home I just moved into. I know nothing about the previous renter. We live in Greenwood Arkansas if that helps any.
Thank you for any information given .
 

Attachments

  • 16278122576292055921677571581255.webp
    16278122576292055921677571581255.webp
    930.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 16278124139465944137685477707311.webp
    16278124139465944137685477707311.webp
    449.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 16278126002104959835937265354735.webp
    16278126002104959835937265354735.webp
    393.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 16278129539745637851116737752772.webp
    16278129539745637851116737752772.webp
    622.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 16278130967158981109564366663413.webp
    16278130967158981109564366663413.webp
    496.4 KB · Views: 86
Welcome to Treasurenet . Nice welcome to the neighborhood gift
 
Upvote 0
Thank you.
I thought the same thing myself.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That is a beauty. In addition to the input Tnet members provide, speak to the landlord about giving you the name and phone # of the previous renter. Not sure they are allowed to give the info out, but if you're lucky they just might.
 
Upvote 0
Dino doodoo.

No joke... i think it MAY be petrified dino dung.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom