What's new

Help with info on Asian Ring

BaileyJ440

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure could use some help with this ring. The story goes, it was acquired while my father in law served in WWII. I find it very curious that the ring has Asian markings on the sides but the face looks almost like a Spanish Conquistador. I have had jewelers look at it and they all have said its hand carved even the dark green jade face. Any ideas or even if you can read the markings on the inside would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, I forgot to say that the ring is Silver.
 

Attachments

  • ringfaceab.webp
    ringfaceab.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 556
  • ringsideab1.webp
    ringsideab1.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 562
  • ringsideab2.webp
    ringsideab2.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 569
  • ringfaceab.webp
    ringfaceab.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 547
  • ringsideab1.webp
    ringsideab1.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 553
  • ringsideab2.webp
    ringsideab2.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 562
  • mark.webp
    mark.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 598
the number 4 picture, or the last if you can rotate it 90 degrees to the left, and try for a sharper image..... I think that will tell us allot. Nice find and Happy Hunting.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom