I don't know if TNet will let this post but; If you go to gunbroker.com and post your pic. and questions, they will be able to give you the answers you are after. They have very excellent resources and are friendly folks, willing to help- just like here at TNet. To post your ? you will have to signup- no biggie. I too think that your markings are related to a specific ranch/ brand. They do not look like the quality engraving that would have come from the factory. You might also surf for; ranch brands, cattle brands, registered brands, etc. HH yelnif...
I don't know if TNet will let this post but; If you go to gunbroker.com and post your pic. and questions, they will be able to give you the answers you are after. They have very excellent resources and are friendly folks, willing to help- just like here at TNet. To post your ? you will have to signup- no biggie. I too think that your markings are related to a specific ranch/ brand. They do not look like the quality engraving that would have come from the factory. You might also surf for; ranch brands, cattle brands, registered brands, etc. HH yelnif...