What's new

✅ SOLVED Help with spoon bowl

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
I put this under magnifying glass. It says Livingston on bottom and I think it's artisan wells above the building structure in center. Is this a souvenir spoon? I seen where Livingston made spoons but can't find this one with the artwork.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3592.webp
    IMG_3592.webp
    556.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3593.webp
    IMG_3593.webp
    415.4 KB · Views: 60
I put this under magnifying glass. It says Livingston on bottom and I think it's artisan wells above the building structure in center. Is this a souvenir spoon? I seen where Livingston made spoons but can't find this one with the artwork.
Looks like it might be one.
Wonder if some chalk or flour would highlight the design a bit.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom