Sully_Dawg Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2019 Messages 31 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Harleysville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 24, 2019 #1 It's possibly silver wash with what is most definitely a lead back. Any help with ID or age range would be greatly appreciated
It's possibly silver wash with what is most definitely a lead back. Any help with ID or age range would be greatly appreciated
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2019 #2 Looks more like a rosette to me... Upvote 0
Sully_Dawg Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2019 Messages 31 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Harleysville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 24, 2019 Thread Owner #3 villagenut said: Looks more like a rosette to me... Click to expand... Yes! Thanks Village! TBH I've never found a rosette so I wasn't sure what I was dealing with. I just did a searched and it's spot on. Maybe 1800's? Upvote 0
villagenut said: Looks more like a rosette to me... Click to expand... Yes! Thanks Village! TBH I've never found a rosette so I wasn't sure what I was dealing with. I just did a searched and it's spot on. Maybe 1800's?
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,179 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 25, 2019 #4 Nice rosette find Dawg. Based on the design and the back loop, date wise I'm thinking 1870 - 80. Dave Upvote 0
Nice rosette find Dawg. Based on the design and the back loop, date wise I'm thinking 1870 - 80. Dave