White Shaddow Jr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 44 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jul 26, 2011 #1 Try to post a few finds.They up loaded OK but didn't show up when I perview.What I'm I doing wrong? Upvote 0
F Felinepeachy Guest Jul 26, 2011 #2 When you hit "Browse" to add a photo, you hit ""more attachments" for each additional photo you want to upload. then lastly you hit "post"............................................right? Did you check the file size? Can't be over 1000kb Try to do one photo now and lets see
When you hit "Browse" to add a photo, you hit ""more attachments" for each additional photo you want to upload. then lastly you hit "post"............................................right? Did you check the file size? Can't be over 1000kb Try to do one photo now and lets see
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2011 #3 I don't think the pictures show up on the preview. They only show up when they are actually posted.