What's new

Help!!!

Haleybug

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 18, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Havana, Florida
Detector(s) used
I don’t have one, yet.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m having a hard time trying to figure out how to navigate around this site. I hope I’m not doing anything wrong. I would appreciate it if someone could help identify this.
 
Casper the Friendly Ghost in a Snow storm ? :tongue3:

Moved to What Is It
Forum

Best spot, But you Need to Post a Pic :coffee2:

By The Way, Welcome !
 
Upvote 0
Casper the Friendly Ghost in a Snow storm ? :tongue3:

Moved to What Is It
Forum

Best spot, But you Need to Post a Pic :coffee2:

By The Way, Welcome !

Souvenir?

Nothing.webp
 
Upvote 0
Welcome.
This is the place.

But we do need a photo.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom