NolanTheExplorer Sr. Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 353 Reaction score 249 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used AT Pro, AT Max, ProPointer, Ace 250, GTA 1250, Radio Shack Bounty Hunter, Eye Balls, Intuition, Instinct. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 17, 2021 #1 Looks familiar but I dunno. Attachments 30EFBD3E-BAAC-4E37-AF1E-D1410914C6FC.webp 792.9 KB · Views: 149 A9350D37-A682-4086-BC06-B9438D0EB57C.webp 645.8 KB · Views: 126 31F8E730-125A-4EB9-ABE5-C356433231AE.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 118
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,998 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Dec 17, 2021 #2 Part of a clip board? Upvote 4
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2021 #3 I think sarge is spot on Upvote 1
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,179 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2021 #4 Made of copper? If so, I don't think it's part of a clipboard.....at least I've never seen one with a copper clamp. Looks like that eye would hook onto something like the head of a nail or post Upvote 0
Made of copper? If so, I don't think it's part of a clipboard.....at least I've never seen one with a copper clamp. Looks like that eye would hook onto something like the head of a nail or post
5 50bmg Full Member Joined Aug 23, 2016 Messages 149 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2021 #5 seems I have seen this before I want to say its some kind of wire clamp Upvote 2
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 19, 2021 #6 50bmg said: seems I have seen this before I want to say its some kind of wire clamp Click to expand... A bolt down holder/clamp for a battery cable. Upvote 0
50bmg said: seems I have seen this before I want to say its some kind of wire clamp Click to expand... A bolt down holder/clamp for a battery cable.