tebb23
Greenie
- Joined
- May 31, 2014
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Va Beach, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics EuroTek Pro
Arrived and has been used. Found a 1910 penny and a bunch of junk in my first hour.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I found this website today as I was trying to figure out what the stamp on the inside of a ring I found meant. I saved it and most of you may already have a good site to refer to, but for anyone that doesn't this seemed pretty good:
Marks Stamped Inside Rings! What do the Markings and Stamps inside your ring mean? - Jewelry-Secrets.com
Of course mine was junk jewelry, but it was my first ring so it was still exciting. Mine had PGDA stamped inside, which means Piercing Pagoda, it also had 825 CH which from what I can tell means costume jewelry. Hope this site helps at least one person.
Tim
Marks Stamped Inside Rings! What do the Markings and Stamps inside your ring mean? - Jewelry-Secrets.com
Of course mine was junk jewelry, but it was my first ring so it was still exciting. Mine had PGDA stamped inside, which means Piercing Pagoda, it also had 825 CH which from what I can tell means costume jewelry. Hope this site helps at least one person.

Tim
Last edited:







