B Boonieguy Full Member Joined Jun 28, 2012 Messages 119 Reaction score 394 Golden Thread 0 Location north west Missouri Detector(s) used Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #1 This is my wife’s grandma’s. It was found in the early 60’s when they were building their house . I think i get it down to look at it every time we come here for get togethers . It is one heavy little bugger . Upvote 0
This is my wife’s grandma’s. It was found in the early 60’s when they were building their house . I think i get it down to look at it every time we come here for get togethers . It is one heavy little bugger .
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #2 It's a little beauty; with character!
MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Dec 24, 2019 #3 Man! Look at that shine. I think I can see myself. That’s a beauty. I hope your other half is in the will.
Man! Look at that shine. I think I can see myself. That’s a beauty. I hope your other half is in the will.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #4 See if you can dig around in the yard while you’re there visiting!
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #5 Sure is polished. Great keepsake
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2019 #6 Great looking Hematite Celt. Lots of polish on that beauty.
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,184 Reaction score 33,073 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 25, 2019 #7 I've seen more hematite celts come from MO than any other place. There must be some good deposits there. Gary
I've seen more hematite celts come from MO than any other place. There must be some good deposits there. Gary
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 25, 2019 #8 That’s awesome I would definitely be asking where it was found and do some searching
gilmerman Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 684 Reaction score 434 Golden Thread 0 Location Central South East Dec 26, 2019 #9 Beg her for it man, swallow your pride. I like all hematite artifacts, I'd beg her.
B Boonieguy Full Member Joined Jun 28, 2012 Messages 119 Reaction score 394 Golden Thread 0 Location north west Missouri Detector(s) used Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2019 Thread Owner #10 I think I’m first on the list as it is . It’s a neat artifact.