hemet aera

S

stefen

There are several people in and around Hemet...I have a mountain home in Idyllwild just up the hill a ways...

Several people in the Moreno Valley, Bannin and Beumont areas also.

If you go out be very careful this time of year...rattlers are coming out of hibernation...

Rattler0216

May 30, 2008
I'm in Vista and would be down to meet for a TH'ing day. Also very familiar with Rattlesnakes so this wouldn't be a problem. Best days for me are the weekends, but sometimes weekdays will work. Would be very interested in hearing from u or anyone who would want to go out and do some TH'ing.

DEMERSON

Dec 17, 2008
Hemet,ca
Detector(s) used
fisher F2
I,m in hemet also. i moved here two years ago and just started detecting. and have been to one local park and did alright. mon and tues are good for me.

Dennis

bmw2002tnt

Jun 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
WShite's XLT
Lived in Hemet for over 16 years looking for club or friends to go treasure huinting I have my own tools and Metal detector email me or post me [email protected]

SoCalDetectorist

Jul 11, 2010
Perris, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70
I am in Perris and just started metal detecting look for some fellow hunters and good old sites to hunt. If you are local hit me up weekdays and weekends are best for me I work nights.

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Don't know if anybody even reads this anymore, but I wanted to point out two new dozed houses off of hwy 74 on the way to Idyllwild. There's a homestar realty sign in one. I already hit it. Don't worry. I found nothing. I swear my detector only finds nails and pieces of iron and junk. anyways, the dozed houses are on your left hand side if you're going east on florida ave. They're kind of hard to see. It's where the trees split the road momentarily. I fyou hit the ranger station near bee canyon, turn around. YOu missed it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread