A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 11, 2010 #1 Is this shell casing from a Henry Rifle? Thanks Attachments m 006.webp 46.8 KB · Views: 317 m 007.webp 17.8 KB · Views: 302
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2010 #2 Yep!Where is Spooky and the rest of the wizards,this one was easy! Yours has two strikes as well.I have seen this many times as the internal primer was notorious for not firing.I have one somewhere that was struck six times! Upvote 0
Yep!Where is Spooky and the rest of the wizards,this one was easy! Yours has two strikes as well.I have seen this many times as the internal primer was notorious for not firing.I have one somewhere that was struck six times!