What's new

Here Is My Oldest Coin Whats Yours?!?!?

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

Im Not Sure If this Has Been Done.
But I Think It would Be neat to see.

My Oldest Coin is A
1882 S Morgan Silver Dollar
 

Attachments

  • 1882s morgan.webp
    1882s morgan.webp
    8 KB · Views: 499
  • 1882s morgan back.webp
    1882s morgan back.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 491
Upvote 0
Re: Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

Chicago Ron said:
heres my oldest two, 35 to 25 BC Celtic Gold, Addedomarous Tribe.

Chicago Ron

Good gosh CR!!! If you don't mind me asking....what is the value on that coin?
[/quote]
Thanks, LJ
They are worth about 800 to 1,200.00 US I got to keep one the other now resides in the Colchester Museum.
CR
 
Re: Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

coincollector101 said:
I Forgot about these Roman Coins I have. I Know Nothing about them nor What there Worth.
The Only Thing I know about them is that they were in a Sleleve saying roman bronze coin circa 100-400 ad choice.
If any one can shine some light on them That would be Great ;D

Thanks,
CC

Need better pictures of the inscriptions to really get an idea of when/who the coins are.

A decent source to start with is:

http://www.romancoin.info/#Identifying Common Late Roman Bronze Coins

Good luck.
 
Re: Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

Montana, USA

1877 CC Seated Liberty Dime
 
Re: Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

Oldest CRHing, an 1883 Morgan dollar. I gave the teller $1 for it while half hunting.

Oldest MDing, an 1877 seated Liberty.

Oldest bought, a 4 Reale from the Spanish Gallion Atocha, early 1600's, no pic.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_011.webp
    ScreenHunter_011.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 251
  • ScreenHunter_012.webp
    ScreenHunter_012.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 256
Re: Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

1773 spanish half reale found crh'ing dimes
 
Re: Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

Wow Low Extreme thats Amazing do you have a Pic of it?
I Would Love to see that.

CC
 
Re: Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

Mine is a pretty worn 1806 large cent....
 
Re: Here Is My Oldest Coin What's Your's?!?!?

coincollector101 said:
Wow Low Extreme thats Amazing do you have a Pic of it?
I Would Love to see that.

CC

i don't. it's fairly worn and a little bent. besides that it looks like a regular old 1/2 reale.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom