What's new

Here is my photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZumbroKid
  • Start date Start date
Z

ZumbroKid

Guest
So many people think I'm someone else on this forum, I thought I'd post my picture so they know what i look like. I'm glad to have made so many new friends in so short a time. Look forward to seeing all your finds!
 

Attachments

  • Mug shot.webp
    Mug shot.webp
    94 KB · Views: 1,794
ZumbroKid said:
So many people think I'm someone else on this forum,


YOU THINK? ;) ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Welcome to The Mug Shots ZumbroKid .

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?HAPPY to Have You On Board.

KEEP YOUR FINDS COMMING ALSO.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? JEFF
 
your better looking then nana said....what are you going as for holloween ::) :D :D :D :D
 
I'll probably pad the back of my shirt and go as IGOR! Master My friend has a good vampire costume.
 
ZumbroKid said:
I'll probably pad the back of my shirt and go as IGOR! Master My friend has a good vampire costume.


RFLMAO
 
You're one good-looking treasure hunter, Idjit.?? ;)? You could go in the Treasurenet calendar as Mr. February, right after Mr. January.? (lonewolfe)



What the matter, freepetezumidjit? Cat got your tongue?
 
good one hap..!
 
OH MY, the power of the internet!
like I said before, "BELIVE NOTHING YOU HEAR, AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE"
 
you handsome devil! ;D
 
What was up with the hot chic picture. ???
 
birdman said:
What was up with the hot chic picture. ???
How about that for military tech, sort of like the stealth bomber. Pretty cool Huh?
 
CaptainZossima said:
:D
Yea, I remember now. You were one of those freed by PETA. Right?
Yes, and i'm very grateful not to have to work for that side show any more. Took a while before my system could handle more than chicken innards.
 
Hi Free. Say, Have you detected that field behind you? Looks like a good spot to me!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom