What's new

✅ SOLVED Military / Shriner pin? What is it and how old is it?

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
6,152
Reaction score
7,991
Golden Thread
4
Location
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had these two pictures sent to me in hopes that I could identify the item. I cannot. But, I'm hoping someone else here can. She under the impression that it may be from a foreign military uniform. My best guess what that is Masonic or Shriner related. It appears that it had another attachedment on it at one time by the small hole drilled through the bottom of the half moon. Thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • 8-24-2026.webp
    8-24-2026.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 8-24-2026..webp
    8-24-2026..webp
    108.9 KB · Views: 27
Thank you Don. I'll let her know.
 
Upvote 0
My father was a Mason, and a 33rd degree at that. The emblem (pin?) was one worn on the front of a shiner's fez. Seen a lot of them over the years.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom