What's new

Here is some stuff I dug yesterday

nhpicker

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello,

I am new here. Here are a few pics I would like to share from a recent dig.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN4894.webp
    DSCN4894.webp
    229.3 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCN4888.webp
    DSCN4888.webp
    56 KB · Views: 372
  • DSCN4889.webp
    DSCN4889.webp
    86.1 KB · Views: 364
  • DSCN4891.webp
    DSCN4891.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN4890.webp
    DSCN4890.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 369
  • DSCN4892.webp
    DSCN4892.webp
    92.3 KB · Views: 362
  • DSCN4893.webp
    DSCN4893.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 368
  • DSCN4895.webp
    DSCN4895.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCN4896.webp
    DSCN4896.webp
    189.1 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN4897.webp
    DSCN4897.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 364
  • DSCN4898.webp
    DSCN4898.webp
    59 KB · Views: 366
Welcome to Tnet nhpicker :hello:

Nice variety of old bottles :icon_sunny: Nice instant bottle collection from one site :hello2: How did you find the IH? Just digging or with a metal detector?
 
Nice collection right there. :thumbsup: jgas
 
Nice bottle's you found there i wish could find a nice digging spot like!!!! Can you take out to that :icon_scratch:t
 
Hey John Glassman. Did you want to come out on a dig with me? I will pm you my #. :hello2: I don't have many people to dig with out here!
 
Welcome nhpicker. Nice digs. Is the umbrella pontiled? I dug a little amber with stopper just like yours a couple years ago. Show us more.
 
Welcome to the site nhpicker. Congrats on the finds, nice mix having a little of everything.
Good Luck at the spot. :icon_thumright:
 
:wave: nhpicker Welcome to TNet :thumbsup:

OMG, I love all those bottles...wish I lived closer, I'm come help you dig.

:wink: RR
 
Thanks for all the replys. You guys seem like a great crowd in here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom