What's new

here we go again my newest contest!

treasureace14

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
386
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace250
ok guys im back with my newest contest.
tell me who my favorite author is and you can win 5 wheat pennies! :P
hint:nature
ends when someone gets it right.
 
ME, is that scary nature? LOL
 
Can I make a serious guess now? Ralph Waldo Emerson.
 
treasureace13 said:
think heart attacks
Hmmmm...heart attacks....
Surprises? Surgeons? Emergencies? Chest Pain?
 
Very good guesses both, Nick, but what do they have to do with heart attacks? ??? :wink: ;D
 
Wanda Haan

Wrote "A storm is coming up" a poem about hurricanes.

She died from a Heart attack in 2003. Her book of poetry is called The Macaroon Moon.
 
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
af1733 said:
Very good guesses both, Nick, but what do they have to do with heart attacks? ??? :wink: ;D

Not a damn thing that I can think of ... :icon_scratch:

All I saw was FIVE WHEAT PENNIES & it sent me off the deep end ... :happy2:
Hahahaha..Me, I had one...hmmm..but I'm not an author...
 
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
af1733 said:
Very good guesses both, Nick, but what do they have to do with heart attacks? ??? :wink: ;D

Not a damn thing that I can think of ... :icon_scratch:

All I saw was FIVE WHEAT PENNIES & it sent me off the deep end ... :happy2:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
brian
ia a charecter and the author is a boy
 
treasureace13 said:
brian
ia a charecter and the author is a boy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, okay, I got it!

"The Story of Brian's Heart Attack" by A(ndrew) Boy!

Woo-Hoo! Do you want my address now? :tongue3:
 
its a story about survival.
but im looking for the author.
the boys names brian.
whos the author.
hint hes written alot of books.
 
Hmmm. As a moderator, I hereby disqualify myself from winning, but could this be the book?

9059080.webp​
 
one of them.
pbk got it right.
u sure u cant take the pennies?
 
treasureace13 said:
one of them.
pbk got it right.
u sure u cant take the pennies?


Thanks, Ace... but nah, guess I'd better not. (Besides, if I actually accepted a prize, it would officially break my losing streak! :D )

But hey, look at it this way... now you can have another contest! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom