What's new

Heres a couple more...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Southern Points
  • Start date Start date
S

Southern Points

Guest
Here's a couple more...

finds that I have. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm not very knowledgeable ??? about the names of each find, so if anyone wishes to share any information concerning my finds please do so. Once again thanks and enjoy... ;D ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • Points IV 002 - edit.webp
    Points IV 002 - edit.webp
    101 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0
Re: Here's a couple more...

mmm, Indian Rock, Indian penny and Indian Rock.

Lookin good.

Burt
 
Re: Here's a couple more...

Very nice south!

the color on that second one is beautiful.


xstevenx
 
Re: Here's a couple more...

Hey Southern points dont know the names of your stuff.But I do know that I like them pretty good.Somebody will help you out.Good luck Jay
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom