Heres A Few Goodies From My Last Two Hunts....

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's A Few Goodies From My Last Two Hunts....

Here is a few of the goodies from my last two hunts. Yesterday I had another opportunity to hunt with fellow Tnetters Mirage and his son Nate. Everybody found some silver and I was glad because I was hosting the hunt. ;D I came up with a nice 1911 Canadian dime shortly before their arrival, later I dug a few modern coins, a 1933 wheatie, a couple relics and a cool ID token. The token has the mans name on it along with Roosevelt 1904,and Sandusky Ohio so I though that was cool. The 1901 Indian Head cent, 1936 Buffalo, No date Buffalo, and the racing horse with jockey pendant were found on a previous hunt.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 462
Upvote 0
Re: Here's A Few Goodies From My Last Two Hunts....

Sweet finds ,Love the buffalos and the rest . :thumbsup:

Nice finds,

Nate and Mirage are good dudes to hunt with. I have hunted with them a few times. Danimal is another cool dude to hunt with.

HH Jer

Very awesome job on the old canadian silver!!! :)

Extras :thumbsup:

Steve,
Minelab has met it' match - the F75!. Very sweet finds. That Canadian dime is very sweet. I've found a few but not as old. Nate's merc was a 1920 (?). It has great detail but he will not clean it. :P ::)

What's funny is that we came back to my mom's cottage and the next day he goes out for 10 minutes (on the property) before we leave and finds a silver Quarter! That dirty dog. :D ;D

Very nice token too. Good to hunt with you. Hope to get up there soon with a water machine!

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back