What's new

Heres a first. Lets hope its a last.

Nathanonline

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
71
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a first. Let's hope it's a last.

I was hunting the beach at low tide and I got a half dollar sized target that rang up very clean. My heart is racing, but then, huh?

You truly learn something every time you hunt, today I learned that there are crematory ID tags. As interesting as this one is, I prefer coins and jewelry thank you.

image.webp
 
Upvote 20
I'm wondering if they didn't go to spread the ashes of a loved one (it's a scenic beach) and the tag was inside?
Neptune Society used to leave the tag in the urn when doing burials at sea. They told me they stay with the ashes all the way through to prevent mixups.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom