What's new

Heres a Tip you need not try out. Trust Me on this one!

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here's a Tip you need not try out. Trust Me on this one!

Just got off the beach. This is a tip you don't need to try out. Lighting makes the Excalibur sound off like it's gold! Matt and I were hunting the low tide and keeping an eye on the storm 25 miles North of us. The lighting does affect the machine. But another storm came in from the South West and I barley made if off the beach before the lighting really got bad. Matt called he was a 1/2 mile behind me! He had a few surprise hits near him!The ring is .925 and the small earring.925 the lock charm is Tiffany&Co. .925 the rest is junk and the clad count was about 6.00 bucks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0576.webp
    IMG_0576.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_0577.webp
    IMG_0577.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 562
Upvote 0
Re: Here's a Tip you need not try out. Trust Me on this one!

it crackles with the cz21, i can hear it in my headphones, before i can see it.
 
Re: Here's a Tip you need not try out. Trust Me on this one!

I'm not messing around with lightening. I see flashing I'm gone. I'm not going to die for a silver ring.
 
Re: Here's a Tip you need not try out. Trust Me on this one!

goodmore said:
I'm not messing around with lightening. I see flashing I'm gone. I'm not going to die for a silver ring.
Agreed!
 
Re: Here's a Tip you need not try out. Trust Me on this one!

My DF ia better than the weather man...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom