Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 8, 2022 #1 I see 2 LL’s I believe in this one as well But man I just can’t make it out. Just tell me what you think? Attachments image.webp 1 MB · Views: 141 image.webp 997.5 KB · Views: 65 29B0313D-36DB-4040-9573-76B82506601B.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 105
I see 2 LL’s I believe in this one as well But man I just can’t make it out. Just tell me what you think?
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2022 #2 2 LL'S must be Scovill . looks like button G on the button chart Upvote 2