What's new

Heres more.

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Chuck, [hope you don't mind me calling you Chuck] do I have anything here?
 

Attachments

  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 82
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    856.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 77
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    3 MB · Views: 81
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 71
  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 77
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 72
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
No, I don't mind at all!
Mostly common older marbles. The orange and clear one is a nicer one, I think Master although I can't see the seams to be sure. The next marble after it is also a nicer Master, I can see a seam on it. The last marble looks like it's probably a newer JABO.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom