Heres one TW would approve of?

Re: Here's one TW would approve of?

Sounds reasonable enough but I'll bet homeland security is already doing this and not to see if you have a cold. There is no such thing as being "off the grid" if you use a computer.

Certainly would be a good " test bed " for developing intrusive computer apps.

This will probably sound like a deduction by a conspiracy nut, but I believe those outbreaks of " flu-like symptoms " that were cropping up on cruise ships were controlled tests to find out the speed with which biological warfare infections could be spread across our country and others when a diversified group of people are infected, on purpose, in a starter group with members who would travel all over the world in very short order. Where better to start a worldwide epidemic of a slow incubating illness than a cruise ship that's out for as little as 5 days / 6 nights?

here's one for you to ponder

The Governement is trying very hard to mandate that ALL health care workers take the Flu vaccine. Last year 60% of the people that got the flu had been vaccinated, so the vaccine was not very effective. The government also expanded the list of people who should get the shot.

So how secure do you feel in taking the flu shot? What is really in the things????

just for thought.......i have friend who works in a tiny/no where town in Pennsylvania...about 2 hours from new york city.......at a large drug company complex that just started 300 million dollars of updating.

they have many giant freezers(-30 Centigrade)........signs on the doors say...PRE-PANDEMIC bird flu vaccine

sounds like someone has a plan...................

In the medical community for the last few years there have been a LOT of plans, table top exercises, etc etc etc done by all health care providers. Then a couple of years ago the Govt sent out all these "caches" of medical equipment, supplies etc. The local authorities sat down and decided who would get vaccines/drugs if any outbreak were to occur. I can tell you now, you and I are NOT on that list.

All of the exercises I have sat in on are "Pandemic" related with all but one being about Bird Flu..... :o

Very wise, ME. A friend of mine's son went to Saudi during the 1992 episode. When they called the platoon in to give them the "shots," the son balked. Chose not to get them, at a price. Very stubborn sort. :-) His friend came back with Graves Disease and others came back with other sorts of "ailments." Not too many months (years) later, the military acknowledged there were experiments going on.

Our gov't does do experiments on soldiers and civilians. If you think differently, you're very unwise. ::)

Well Sadly since I have a role in the infection control department here I was forced to take the flu shot or else look for a new job. They made it mandatory for all managers also to have the shot this year.

The government has been experimenting on the population since WWII at least, maybe before then.

mastereagle22 said:
Well Sadly since I have a role in the infection control department here I was forced to take the flu shot or else look for a new job. They made it mandatory for all managers also to have the shot this year.

The government has been experimenting on the population since WWII at least, maybe before then.

The Tuskegee Airmen was just the tip of the " iceberg". I have no doubt that mixed in with all of the " good " vaccination programs ( such as the polio, tetanus, smallpox shots ) there were some experimentation. In the first half of the 1980s when we would deploy to Saudi Arabia, everyone in our squadrons had to take a " booster " gemogobulin shot. (I know that's misspelled). Fortunately for us, it was the updated version with the thinner liquid. In Viet Nam, that shot was thick as syrup and the dosage figured against your individual body weight. I saw some big guys with tears in their eyes from the pain. I refused the shot in 'Nam, but had to take the ones for Saudi deployment or lose my flightpay. And the asskicker was that those shots were only "good" for about 30 days. >:(

The military has been used for experimentation in all areas of existence since, at least, WW1. The damned liberals like to try out their idiotic social crap on the troops because they're "captives".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back