What's new

Heres to a great week guys and gals!

JJTheisen

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
178
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
There is nothing like boosting the ol moral with a little encouragement! I dont know what days everyone else picks up their coins, as I am sure it varies from week to week. I , however, get my boxes tomorrow! I usually get through all six by the end of work on Thursday. Regardless of if you pop out many coins, a few coins, or no coins at all, I hope you guys remember to enjoy the hunt this week, as real treasure is not found in a roll of coins. Hope everyone finds that dream bag or box and that it is full of silver to the top! To those of you waiting to break that dry spell, this is your week! Keep at it and just remember to flat out have fun doing it, because if your not, this hobby will drain you in a heartbeat! Keep it real ladies and gents and happy hunting to you all!

JJ :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
Hey thanks for the encouragement, i hope that the dry spell does break this week, besides that, i have fun everyweek. I get a lot of my boxes tomarrow, so good luck to the both of us.!!! :icon_thumright:
 
JJ :coffee2:,

thanks for the words of encouragement. Monday is my 'off' day but I begin the weekly addiction this evening. I upped my CWI box number from 3 to 4 this week in anticipation of a June 5, 2008 shave (see last weeks posts, I'll get one yet CM!!!). Hope the week bodes well for all as June is nearing an end.

HH,

~phrostie~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom