The difference SS was pointing out is the usual Yank jibe of "we kicked your a$$", which while true, gets very boring after years of listening to any remotely irate yank churn it out! I didn't mention that...so there's the difference between you and i...see?
Anyone who calls a game where a total of 106 fat guys struggle to move a ball 10 yards and only 2 of them are allowed to touch the ball with their foot, "football"....is unfortunately as dumb as we assume! Sorry.
How this thread turned into an American bashing session? Well...i guess Dallgire had a sly poke at how we Brit's could lose something as big as that?...To which i replied with a tongue in cheek poke about losing Vietnam. Then...as usual...some other yank arrives, takes things totally out of proportion, and starts ranting about wars from 200+ years ago. Then....well, you get the point, right?
Hope this has cleared things up for you DGN? It's all quite self explanatory really, but i don't mind helping and putting things into context for people. I'm trying to prove to a couple of other yanks that i do actually post "positive" things at times and don't just spend my time here bashing yanks, so if you could leave a favourable reference it'd be greatly appreciated thanks.
Have a most excellent day!
I didn't see in dallgire post were he said anything bad about the British he just asked how you could lose something so big, did that really offend you that bad?
I've only read a few of your post but they are usually anti American and that's fine, Britain is a free country and your allowed to speak opinion, But before you bash the American military you should read this link.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...life-British-soldier--shot-accident-camp.html
Unlike you i think alot of the British & American military and I am glad that our countries have allways been there for each other and hopefully will continue to do so.
I hope you have a wonderful day.