Hey biggmike...Thanks!!!!

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I saw your post about buying kettlebells, and bought one today. This one is a 15 pounder.

I won't be getting rich on this one, but that is okay. I appreciate the heads up!!!! I've walked by plenty of those things in the past without the first thought of buying them.

By the way, is it 'kettlebell' or 'kettle bell'?

Any advice on shipping this thing?

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem Clovis. I think it's kettlebell but I have seen it both ways. I usually put 2 or 3 together and ship them in a medium flat rate box to make it more economical on the shipping. I also double box it and use too much tape. List them on Craigs List and they usually sell there as quick as you list them. Kettlebells go for more then their weight if it's in good shape. I would ask at least $25 on CL. Remember, If you list them on eBay the shipping is going to run about $11 and then the fees so I wait till I get a couple before I consider eBay. Nice going. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
C

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Thanks!!!

After researching this a bit, and with your advice, since I only have one KB, I am seriously thinking about taking this one to the flea market and see how it fares there. The nice thing about the flea market is that you don't have to answer emails or meet up with anyone. It might not sell there, but it is an easy attempt...and sometimes, the craziest stuff sells there.

Again, thanks!!!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks!!!

After researching this a bit, and with your advice, since I only have one KB, I am seriously thinking about taking this one to the flea market and see how it fares there. The nice thing about the flea market is that you don't have to answer emails or meet up with anyone. It might not sell there, but it is an easy attempt...and sometimes, the craziest stuff sells there.

Again, thanks!!!

Agreed. Flea market is by far my fav. Never know what is gonna happen when you set up there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions