What's new

Hey Buckleboy!

kuger

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
2,803
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buckle boy posted some of these brass things a while back,and I had found many of them too never knowing what they were.A kind sole on here nailed there I.D. as a part of a scythe handle part.I have always just found the brass part.Well today I finally dug one on the iron.Interesting how the iron was twisted.Cool!
 

Attachments

  • handle.webp
    handle.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 253
  • brass.webp
    brass.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 245
Thanks Cyp,I must have missed seeing that piece!
 
Upvote 0
It was a big clue in solving it.
 
Upvote 0
Remember it being solved,I had dug probably 10 of them previous to that thread,just knew they were I.D ed,sorry I missed the road to get there.I tried to delete this post didnt work.Thanks again and sorry :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom